To keep your eyelash extensions looking their best and to prolong their life, it is advised that you adhere to the following
after care instructions:
* Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for 12-24 hours post application.
*Avoid getting any oil based products on or near the base of your eyelash extensions as this can compromise the adhesive.
* Never use an eyelash curler on your extensions; this can break and damage the extensions.
* If wearing mascara on bottom lashes, DO NOT use a waterproof mascara, as this can weaken the bonding of the eyelash extension adhesive if contact is made with upper extensions. Remove all eye makeup before bed with an oil free remover.
* You may swim and shower as normal, however avoid exposing your eyelashes to excessive steam or sauna's.
* Do not rub your eyes, pull or tug at the eyelash extensions.
* If you want to have you eyelash extensions removed, then contact La Belle Lashes Ballarat.